Social justice is justice in terms of the distribution of wealth, opportunities and privileges within s society. justice means truth, morality, equality, fairness and mercy. Social Justice concerns obligation of individual to community and its end of the common good.
components of social justice
- equitable society, distribution of profit/loss without prejudice.
- healthy social relation, participation in decision making process.
- accountable government.
- Decentralization of governance.
- free and fair judicial system.
- easy/equal access to information, services and resources.